Freakin' Technology Man!

Seriously, I love technology (for the most part) but Windows fucking sucks (and BG can suck ass). I was doing my thing at work on Monday afternoon and when I logged onto IE, I got the funny windows update screen. I did the scan and lodaded the updates and when my PC rebooted, I got some weird message saying that a file had been delted from my registry but that there was a program still looking for it. When windows loaded up, my internet connection was dead. Totally dead in the water. I've been trying to get it up and running since then but it's not working. Still.

I'm completely confused. I've tryed everything and I think that the last thing to do is to "fix" Windows by re-installing 98. The problem is that I'm worried of reloading before backing up for fear of losing everything on my hard drive. The other problem is that I don't have a burner and backing up is extremely difficult. It's enough to say that I don't have the internet at work and it's PISSING ME OFF! I'm going to try to stay on top of things from home but between classes and work and my hat making, I may slack off for a few days....sorry in advance everyone!

I'll stop rambling about this computer shit now. Going to go for a quick smoke and off to bed.

Until.............soon

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails