American Gladiators Coming Back?


I was never a big wrestling fan (still am not) but American Gladiators was a show I used to watch with my mom and my sister. It was cool watching "normal" people take on these godlike creatures they called gladiators and we always had fun trying to guess who would win.

The show went off the air years ago and though I've never given it much thought, when I saw this story about the show making a comeback on NBC, I have to admit I got pretty excited and yeah, if it's on when I'm home, you'd better believe I'll be checking it out!

Oh jeez, I just had another though. I still don't know who won the last season of "Hell's Kitchen". Better go check that out...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to watch American Gladiators, too!!

August 23, 2007 3:54 p.m.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure why it ever went off the air! It seems that tons of people watched it!

August 24, 2007 10:44 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails