Parenthood

D and I have entered the throngs of parenthood.

At 12:30 on Saturday, August 25th, D and I became the proud parents of Mean Mary, a beautiful shinny red Dodge Charger. She's the most beautiful car I've ever owned.

It's kind of cool having a car people look at. D went to the gas station and while I waited for him in the car, 2 people walked by and commented on how nice it was. BLISS!

Isn't she beautiful?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Love the colour! Congrats!

August 27, 2007 10:53 a.m.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Love the colour! Congrats!

August 27, 2007 10:53 a.m.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rosie! I *love* the colour too! I can't wait to start adding the mods! First off, getting rid of the chrome!

August 27, 2007 3:48 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading.

Belated congrats! She's a beauty.

August 30, 2007 12:49 p.m.

Anonymous said...

NICE! I'd ask ya to race, but A) we're too far apart in the world and B) you'd kick my ass!

Nice ride. Wasn't the General Lee (Dukes of Hazzard) a charger?

February 19, 2008 3:56 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails