remix.nin.com Goes Live


This is really cool.

One of the reasons I've always loved NIN so much is because of they're constantly changing sound. Sometimes, the changing sound occurs withing a period of a couple of singles, other times, it spreads over albums. Though some folks might argue that remixing one's own work is making more money on the cheap, I take comfort in hearing new arrangements and mixes of material I already know and love hence, my love of NIN.

Now the band, namely the fantastic Trent Reznor, has launched a new website where you can upload, download and listen to remixes - by fans. Not quite sure how well this will work (ie. how will I know that the mix is worth listening to?) but thankfully, the entire thing is free so I'm much more inclined to check it out and if you're a NIN fan, you might want to head on over there and take a look. remix.nin.com.

Other NIN updates include a website with wicked desktops and a YouTube channel which I didn't even know existed.

Happy listening/downloading/watching.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails