Thank You Professor

So I managed to check my grades just before heading out for break (but after that god awful presentation on how the mouse works). Sad part is that after looking at them for 30 seconds, I couldn't figure out what the hell I was looking at. Thankfully, after some tea, a rest, and some air, I returned, took a second look and was pleasantly surprised to find that I scored 70% on the midterm. I say pleasantly because, as you may recall, that thing was bloody BRUTAL.

He let us go early. I stayed for an extra hour to get a head start on my Excel project which is due next week. I knew that if I came home, I'd blow the time goofing around. Worked out well. Managed to get nearly half of it done.

Getting ready for the big day. Getting excited. Oh my.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails