Faster?!

I'm a fan of The Fast and the Furious. The chemistry between Diesel and Walker works, as does the story of a bad ass racer helping out the good guys. It's not a cinematic masterpiece but it does feature some excellent race scenes and some pretty hoppin' cars (notably Toretto's Dodge Charger).

I wasn't a fan of number two but I did have fun with the different feel and style of Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. The acting was even worse, as was the story, but the fact that this was filmed in Tokyo added enough colour and culture to make it interesting - not to mention an awesome soundtrack. I loved the ending of that film, but I never held my breath to think that there would be a fourth film in the franchise, one featuring my favourite character. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it:


Yeah, that clip made me giddy.

Then there was an announcement that a fourth film was in the works with Diesel and Walker returning. There were rumours of filming in Brazil and even more rumours about the cars but the first official film stills have been released and though they don't show much, they're looking fine!


More photos over at Film School Rejects.

Justin Lin, the guy behind #3, is back for a second helping of speed, aptly tiled Fast and Furious which opens in 2009.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails