Because we all need a Daydream

The first time I spotted Hugh Dancy, I was immediately drawn. Seriously, how can one really resist the dreamy eyes? It was in The Sleeping Dictionary, a movie that's not particularly good but in which Dancy makes one of his first major appearances. Since then, he's been keeping busy around Hollywood, mostly as a supporting actor, though I'm willing to be he stole many a heart in last year's underrated The Jane Austen Book Club.





The Jane Austen Book Club Trailer





I'm a fan, have been for a while, but I didn't realize he was dating one of my favourite actresses Claire Danes. The two were recently spotted at 70th Anniversary of the Gucci Via Condotti store and Gucci 2009 Resort Collection and they certainly looked like they were enjoying themselves. 





It's nice to see a couple which smiler this unabashedly. They're so darn cute together and those smiles...those look genuine. Lots more photos over at Just Jared.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails