Comic-Con Madness Begins

One of these years I'll have to make the trip down to Comic-Con but until then, I'll happily sit idly by and let other folks stand through line-ups and hordes of fanboys. Yes, it would be fun to experience it for myself but I'm not 100% sure I could deal with the crowds.



Although I'm not there, as a movie maven I'm pretty much required by unwritten law to follow the happenings. There's so much movie related information coming out of Comic-Con that I wonder if they shouldn't consider just changing the name of the event to Film-Con. Seriously. There are a few things I'm looking forward to: information on Zack Snyder's Watchmen (trailer), more info on Max Payne (trailer) which is shaping up really nicely, I'm even curious about The Spirit (I really liked the second trailer) but the one movie I'm most curious about is, I'm sure you've probably figured it out, Twilight.



Twitter started to run a mock yesterday with someone saying they would be updating followers on the happenings at the Twilight Panel. Of course, I followed and now I'm being drowned. I'm not kidding. It's 17 messages a second, most from yelping teens. I'll definitely be dropping this once the panel is over. I just can't be bothered.



Panel goes live at 1:15. Not that much longer to wait. Thank god.



On a related note, I'm trying to find some people, preferably over 18, who are interested in sharing the joy of lining up for "Breaking Dawn". I have an idea for a story but I don't want to hang around by myself with a crowd of 13 year olds.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails