True Blood Looks Devilishly Good

I haven't had HBO for a while now but I'm thinking I may need to start letting my fingers do the walking to jump on the bandwagon of the network's new show.

Created by "Six Feet Under"'s Alan Ball, the show stars Anna Paquin as a waitress who falls in love with a vampire, creatures that are accepted members of society now. The show is based on a series of books by Charlaine Harris referred to as the Southern Vampire Mysteries.

This sounds like it could be fun. Plus Ball is already in my good books for bringing me one of my favourite show of the last few years and with Paquin on board, I'm definitely more than willing to give it a shot.

No footage from the show yet but the boys at AICN have delivered the poster and it's delicious.


Hopefully we'll get a look at a "trailer" soon. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: Looks like "True Blood" will also be a comic. More details at Dread Central.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails