Bookcrossing Vancouver - The Video

I may have been MIA for a few weeks but I promise you that outside of a nasty cold, I've just been really busy.

Dale is pushing the boundries of comfort (in a good way) by forging ahead with new technology and to prepare for some video coverage of the 1st Annual Vancouver Brazilian Film Festival, we did a short video last night at the Vancouver Bookcrossing Meetup. It was good fun and I promised I'd share, even though I look worn down and was having a hard time with the microphone positioning, but overall, not a bad first attempt. The only other thing I have to remember is to not yell into the mic (like I do in the opening few seconds) but otherwise, not too bad. Enjoy!


A few cool things mentioned in the video:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

I am so relieved I was MIA that week.... LOL ;)

March 15, 2010 7:43 p.m.

Unknown said...

OMG. My hair is sooooooooo long. And wow, that shirt is really unflattering on me.

March 16, 2010 12:27 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails