FireFox Spell Checker Not Working? Help Is Here!

As some of you may or may not know, FireFox has a built-in (or "inline" as they call it) spell checker which works to check your spelling when you're commenting/composing around the web. I find this feature extremely handy considering that my spelling is abismal. They say that reading helps improve spelling but they obviosly weren't talking about me.

For some unexplainable reason, when we upgraded my computer in the office and I installed FireFox, the spell check stopped working. I haven't bothered too much with trying to solve the problem, choosing instead to compose everything in Word and then copying it in but this morning, I was about to post a comment somewhere else and finally decided to search out a solution.

As it turns out, this is a fairly common problem and one that has a simple solution. It's all to do with missing dictionaries. Thankfully for us, the good people at My Digital Life have simple and step by step solutions on how to fix the problem. Thanks guys!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails