Oh yeah...We're SOOO Going!

A few weeks ago it was announced that Fleetwood Mac was coming to town. I'm a fan but not as big a fan as hubby. When my inbox got a pre-sale invite, I asked hubby if he wanted to go and he, surprisingly, considering that "live music isn't my thing", agreed that it would be very cool to go - if we could get tickets.

I logged in on the pre-sale morning and secured two tickets to the show. Not the best tickets in the house but the best that we could afford. We were both excstatic but it didn't really sink in until this afternoon when the tickets arrived in the mail. OMG. We're *actually* going to see Fleetwood Mac!!

 
 I only hope that they play my favourite song. Give it up for "Tusk"!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! Make sure to let us know how it goes. Also, love the new layout.

February 03, 2009 6:41 a.m.

Unknown said...

Thanks Wicca! And worry not, I'll be sharing details of the evening!

February 03, 2009 8:35 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails