Big Day

It's a very big day. In approximately 30 minutes Portugal will be taking on Spain at the World Cup for advancement into the final 8. It's going to be a tough game (Spain are European Champions) but we're up to the challenge - I hope.

Later tonight is the other big even. "Eclipse" is finally opening. Yes, Special K and I have tickets to the 12:01AM screening tomorrow morning and I'm beyond excited. It hasn't started to settle in yet but it will when the clock turns over to 2PM and I only have a few hours left in the day. I hope it's not crazy insane but who am I kidding? It's going to be a gong show and I'm going to take in every second of it.

Don't expect a review any time soon. By the time I get home tomorrow morning it'll be near 3AM and then an early wake up call at 6:15. Making things a little more difficult, I can't go home tomorrow night right after work because we've got tickets to see Econoline Crush at the Venue. I'm really looking forward to the show as I'm a fan of the band and I don't think they've performed in years but man, it's going to be a long day. Good thing I have Thursday to recuperate!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails