More Randomness

I seem to be on random information dispersal lately. Here's some more.

I went to the movies last night. Originally I was going to see "The Notorious Bettie Page" but when no one else from the group showed up, I decided to watch "Stick It" instead. So I was sitting int he theatre, listening to music and playing Scrabble on my PocketPC and Terry, one of my friends from the Portuguese group comes in. He decided that he needed to zone out for a little while too! It was quite fun.

It's bloody hot today. High of 26. I'm actually GLAD to be indoors with air conditioning. I went out for lunch and nearly melted while sipping on my coffee and reading my book.

I contacted the sales team at my web provider this morning and they're fixing my little glitch. If all goes well, the site (with nothing on it except an index page telling you to come back soon) will be up and running in a 24h. This weekend, I must really put some effort into setting up the page.

Last week, the dentist told me that my one of my 3 (yes, I only have 3) windom teeth was just under the skin. Well, it started coming in over the weekend and my mouth has been sore since then. So now I have this soreness from the tooth coming in on one side of my mouth and soreness on the other side from a cavity that is going to get filled on the 27th. My mouth is in PAIN! Any suggestions on something that can help me with the pain without making me drowsy - just until the dentist appoinment? Any help would be appreciated!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails