A Slow Me on a Busy Monday

It's been a pretty crazy Monday morning but I'm moving at a snail's pace today. I'm still tired from the weekend and I'm not sure a good sleep is going to do the trick. I seriously think I need a week to just relax and recoop.

Friday was a great success. We had a huge group of costumed folks turn out for POTC2 and the 2 1/2 hour wait seemed to fly by with all the fun and excitement we had. This is a great group picture taken after the show while everyone was milling around. More pictures can be found here. Although I took my camera with me, I didn't manage to take any shots. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. It was fantastic fun and I'm looking forward to more of these outings! The movie review itself should be up at some point today.

D's b-day was great fun. He got sloshed like a 18 year old getting drunk for the first time. We stayed up 'til 3AM at which point most folks started to head home. I didn't get to bed until almost 4 after all the clean up and although I slept in on Sunday and did NOTHING, I'm still tired! I literally did dishes and then sat in front of the TV for hours on end. It was restful but completely counter productive.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! :)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails