Too nice to be inside

Sorry kids. No music today as the site is down. Does anyone out there actually ever listen to the music? Just curious.

Pounding headache today. I've been using my HeadOn (of "I hate your commercials but I LOVE your product" fame) but because it's a lack of sleep type of headache, it's not doing much good. No "America's Next Top Model" for me tonight. I'm going to bed.

I'll leave you with my guilty read. Offensive, irreverent and I just can't help myself. Does anyone have a guilty read that they'd like to share?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just celebrity gossip for me! You always have the most entertaining links!!

March 14, 2007 3:36 p.m.

Webmiztris said...

I've heard that HeadOn is nothing but wax and doesn't work...is it true?

March 15, 2007 9:59 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails