The 23rd Post

I've been tagged (and I can now actually follow through on it!)!!! Thanks to jennjr for this great little meme.

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

As with jenn, I had to go back to blogging hell to get to my 23rd post.

A little history behind the line....

I had recently started a new job (the place I'm at now) and the boss lady always managed to scare the gorram crap out of me. And hence, her presence became a constant thorn in my side. The 23rd post, 5th line happened to read:

"The boss lady came in for a bit this afternoon and she left shortly there after."

Nothing too ground breaking. I'm tagging (not sure if anyone will actually do it but I'm trying it regardless): Misha, Steve and Nullfactor. Sorry, just pretend that there are a few more names at the end *lol*

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails