Hell Week #3 Cazillion

So maybe it's not in quite that many but you get the picture, one of many bad weeks. Today, I'm exhausted, my eyes hurt and I tell you, over the week I've developed a bit of a quiver in my left eye. Every once in a while the bloody thing starts almost shaking (is that possible???? At least that's what it feels like....) and I have to stop reading for a bit. Other than that, it's just been the same old grind. Work, school, work, school and on and on and on...

I just want to go home and into my warm bed in my cozy pjs. And to make my day all that much better (dripping with sarcasm here), the boss lady is coming in this morning. Why today? She should have decided to leave me alone today.

On a good note, it stopped being foggy and now it's raining but a fair bit warmer. Who thought I'd ever be happy to see rain?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails