The Past Comes Back

It has been a crazy couple of days. Busy as heck with no end in sight. However, it is ALREADY Wednesday and I haven't given you a weekend update but, I did get tagged by the fantabulous misha. I'll update later but for now, here goes:

Ten years ago:
I'm pretty sure I was a geeky kid trying to be invisible in highschool so I could get by the day to day without being harrassed. Bastard bullies. We'll see who's laughing when we meet in a few years for the reunion!

Five years ago:
I was working at a good job with crappy people and thinking about going to school. I'm glad I got out of there.

One year ago:
I was working a temp job that sucked but with some really, really great people.

Five Yummy Things:
1. Flan Pudding.
2. Kale and beans. It's a Portuguese thing.
3. Chicken Masala (YUM)
4. Sushi
5. Anything my dad makes on the barbeque. Goddamn. <-- This is Misha's but I soooo agree. My dad is the BBQ King. He even has an apron to prove it!

Five songs I know by heart:
1. "Losing My Religion" - REM
2. "A Day Without Rain" - Enya
3. "Learning to Fly" - Pink Floyd
4. "Frozen" - Madonna
5. "Norther Touch" - Rascalz

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
1. Buy a penthouse somewhere in the downtown core with a uncompromised view of the waterfront and mountains.
2. Give my parents a wackload of $$. They deserve it.
3. Go to the "motherland".
4. Open a used bookstore with an inhouse coffee shop/performance space.
5. The charity thing fits in here somewhere. Dito.

Five things I would never wear:
1. Hotpants.
2. Bikini.
3. High heels. Not my thing.
4. Spandex. This stopped in grade
5. Mini skirts. Recently, I've even seen people wearing them in winter. It's freaggin 4 degrees outside. What the hell are you thinking?

Five Favourite TV shows:
1. Firefly (not on anymore but the DVDs are godsents).
2. Star Trek Voyager (thank you re-runs!)
3. Arrested Development (haven't seen it in a while...not sure if it's even still on. Bloody hilarious)
4. CSI: Miami (my guilty pleasure)
5. Six Feet Under (why do all the good ones end????)

Five things I enjoy doing:
1. Reading.
2. Drinking. Alone, with friends, at the pub, at someone's place, outside in the fresh air - it's all good. And no, I don't mean in a seedy alcoholic way either. <-- couldn't have said it better myself so I didn't. I stole this from misha too. 3. Listening to music. All the time. 4. Movies. If I could make a decent living, I'd watch movies for a living. Anyone out there need a screen tester? I'd be PERFECT. 5. Being in good company.

Five people I want to inflict this on:
You, you, you, you and you. Seriously:
jennjr
amyhcalum
lisa
wiccachicky
steve

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails