It was a dark and stormy day....

That's what the weather is like here. The wind is blowing HARD. Yesterday, at about 6:45, I was waiting for class to start and the entire college went dark. Power was out for 5 minutes before the emergency generators kicked in. I did get back my inclass philosophy exam that I wrote while sick as a dog and unprepared as heck. I was just too out of it to be able to concentrate on the texts so I didn't really review the material. When I saw the questions, I sort of blanked and when I started writing a few things came to me but there were still some blanks, or so I thought. JB gave us back the exams at the end of last class and OMG. I must have REALLY understood the stuff on a subconscious level because he was thrilled that I used unique examples that I came up with myself and he said my writing was consice and to the point. I ended up with 17.3 out of 20. Which I think is a low A. I'm very, very happy. WOOHOO!

On the bad side, I went home with a pounding headache and this morning I woke up with it. I've taken some Tylenol and it seems to be going away. Thank god too, it was really starting to hurt. Not that it would matter, looks like it's going to be a very quiet day here today. I only wish it was Friday....


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails