*Bored*

Boredom is settling in. I can't believe I still have nearly 2 hours before the end of the day. I can't think of what else to do to kill time. I resorted to reading random blogs and oh god, some of them are very, very bad. I'm wondering if that's what people think when they chance on mine. Do they think its shite? Oh well. Thank you to the few faithful. You guys ROCK.

I don't know what else to say....it's been a rather dull day. I've been on the telephone with the phone company on and off during the day dealing with a mix up with domain names, accounts and phone numbers. It's never ending.

I won't bore you anymore. And an FYI for anyone who is interested: one of the previews that is being shown with "Jarhead" is the $32M overbudget Peter Jackson extravaganza "King Kong". I've only seen screen shots and it looks great so I can't wait to see a clip. Wooohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails