What a weekend!

To begin, thank you to everyone for their nice words on Friday after my boredom breakdown. I was really, really ready to go home and there was no end in sight. Much better today. Thanks everyone! :)

So I went to the movies with Vernie on Friday night and "Capote" really is good. It was excruciating to watch though because I was witing for Hoffman to crack at any minute and he never does. He is in character for the entire 2h. AMAZING.

Saturday we went to see the moon show at the IMAX in 3D. It was SOOO awesome, that next month we're going to see the "Polar Express" in 3D. Cool. Vernie and I decided to leave "Jarhead" for another week and instead, we're going to the movies over the long weekend. Still excited to see this one! Oh yeah, and we went to go and see "Serenity" again on Sunday. Wickedness.

Sunday night turned out to be a bit of a nightmare. Claudia had to work and none of my friends wanted to go to the show ("What??? You're going to a rap show? On a Sunday night????" Yeah. And it ROCKED!) The schedule was a little off and Atmosphere didn't hit the stage until just after 11PM. I didn't get home until almost 2AM but it was well worth it. Amazing show. Definately recommended. I didn't realize that they had such a funky sound too becuase most of the stuff that I have is rap but they do have some smooth jazz/funk sounds and it was amazing. One thing that I noticed is that they're rap for white people. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it surprised me a little that there were no people of colour in the audience....That was just a little observation.

Tired as heck today but being very productive. Email is *finally* working and the day is SUNNY and CRISP. Beautiful winter weather. WOOHOO!



 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails