Seven & Seven

I've been TRIPPLE TAGGED! This sounds like a bad WWE match....

jennjr, AmyHCAlum and wiccachicky have all tagged me so here goes...

Instructions:

It’s a simple game, really. List seven songs you’re into at the moment. NOT your all-time favorite songs. Doesn’t matter what they are, what genre they’re from, if they have words, if they’re good, they just have to be seven songs you’re into right now this very minute!

Then, when you’re done, you tag seven people to list the seven songs they’re digging right now!

These are my seven:

1) "Somewhere only we know" by Keane - this song is sooooo amazing (actually, everything of these guys is amazing). Whenever I hear this song, I have to stop what I'm doing. I just can't concentrate when it's playing. My girlfriend Steph bought the album after hearing it played at a local record store and fell in love, passed it on to me and I fell in love. Awesomeness right there.

2) "Amarantine" by Enya - woohoo! New stuff from her in over five years! I'm so excited! New album on sale Nov. 22. She IS amazing.

3) "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West - haven't really listened to anything else from this guy but whenever I hear this song (or even THINK about it), it's stuck in my head for a while. YIKES!

4) "Only" by NIN - OK. So I've loved nearly everything Trent has ever worked on but this new single is fantabulous. I think it's a throw back to the good ol' PHM days. Rockin'!

5) "Boyfriend" by Ashlee Simpson - I AM NOT ASHAMED. I actually like her (or whoever sings for her - whatever. I still like the music so THERE!) and this song is kinda' quirky.

6) "Wake Up" by Hilary Duff - Dito above (though I'm pretty certain she sings...). I just have a thing for teen sensations (not all of them but Hilary for sure.) and it's not a sex thing either so get your freagin mind out of the gutter!

7) "Blue" by A Perfect Circle - I LOVE this song. It's just total awesomeness. This is tied for last place with "The Clincher" by Chevelle. I came by this band (Chevelle) when I heard the album being played at a record store. Believe it or not, this is one of the best ways to find 'new music'. Wickedness.

That's my list. It could be much, much longer but it's limited to seven...

I can't decide on who to tag so, I'm leaving it open. If you do a list, let me know and I'll be sure to check it out. I'd love to see what everyone else is listening to.



 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails