Time Travel News a HUGE Success!

Well, I was nervous as hell but I managed through it. Managed so well he gave me an A. Highest mark in the class. I also finally got my inclass essay #1 and did really well too: 92% with some excellent comments. I'm thrilled. I talked to the prof after class too and he's not as much as a dickwad as I originally thought he was. He's just "different". Honestly, he seems like a decent guy. I still don't like the class, but I'm feeling much, much better about the whole thing.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the party over the weekend. It was great fun and I got a call from Rav (she and Kuldip had the party) and she woulnd't stop talking! It was great to hear her soooo happy.

The weekend is starting to shape up to be a busy one too. Off to the movies with Vernie on Friday night. I think we're going to watch Capote which is looking like a really great flick. Then Saturday, Dan and I, the Fancouver and Firefly groups are off to see Magnificent Desolation at the CN Imax and then in the evening I'm meeting Vernie and Steph for a viewing of Jarhead. I'm not a huge fan of war movies but I have this thing for Jake Gyllenhaal.......(we'll just leave it at that). I was going to meet up with Steph and Vernie on Sunday for an art show but it looks like it's not going to happen. I remembered to check some tickets I bought for an upcoming show and the concert is Sunday night so I'll be spending the day at home napping and just relaxing. Clauds and I are off to see Atmosphere. Clauds gave me a mix CD some time ago and there was some stuff of their on it. Turned out to be really, really good and now I'm hooked.

Ok. I've blabed enough already. It's hump day. YEY!!! :)


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails