Wednesday Randomness

The car accident I mentioned yesterday? Weird thing. I was telling one of the laides I work with about it and she showed me the picture that was in the paper. Funny thing is that what I remember, is totally different from what it really was. I had this bad, bad picture in my head and the one from the paper was not as bad.

I've registered a new domain name. I figure since I spend so much bloody time at the movies, I should try to make some money. I've registered my domain name (www.madaboutmovies.net). I think it'll still be a blog but with some "added" goodies. We'll see how it all goes. I'll update the links once it's up and running. For until then, 'the goods' will continue to be posted on the current site.

I picked up the new offering from Tool - "10,000 Days". Sounds great! I noticed this morning as I was listening to the title track that it reminded me a lot of Pink Floyd. Weird how I'd never made that little connection before.

Fianlly, a link that everyone needs to visit. It's a follow up on why the internet should remain free and commentary on the proposed move by big industry to control the internet. Check it out here.

Happy hump day everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails