Children of the 80's. I KNOW you're out there. Well, guess what? I have a wicked new website for you. The other day I was reading one of my regular movie blogs and one of the guys over at Film Junk has started another site, The 80's Blog. Oh yeah baby. Re-live the 80's in all their glory and get updates on 80's stuff making a splash in the new millennium. This morning I even found out that She-Ra is *finally* coming to DVD. Holy mother. This is FANTASTIC news! Totally made my day. Now I just have to wait the few weeks until Nov.7.

With Halloween just around the corner, I'm going to take the next 5 days (it's actually 7 but I don't work weekends) to share with you recommendations on Halloween movies that you may have missed that are well worth watching. Today's Halloween selection is Slither. It's a fun and campy take on the typical alien invasion genre not to mention that it stars the ever handsome Canadian heartthrob, Nathan Fillion. It has some gory old school special effects, a little blood, a little swearing and a bit of sex so it may not be the best selection for the kids but a fun one for you and the friends. Slither is out on DVD today.

On totally unrelated news, I just saw the headline that Tom and Katie have picked a date! TomKat will be united as one on Nov. 18. Think I should send them a "Do It Yourself Divorce" kit?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails