Sorry for the rather unexciting posts the last few days. There hasn't been a lot going on this week other than me complaining about the rain (I know, I know. I should just move! Thankfully, I get over it after a 2 weeks and then I'm OK for the rest of the year), trying hard to get out of bed in the mornings (flannel sheets = cozy wake up. Who the hell wants to get up from that sweet cocoon of warmth?), trying to get caught up at work (both real work and personal) not to mention trying to finish the second book for the discussion group on Saturday. Yeah, it hasn't been the most exciting week.

I just read something really sad too, especially considering the current state of our planet. Today, GM celebrated the beginning of production of their H3 in South Africa for distribution in Europe, Asia and basically everywhere else other than North America. Why does this make me sad? Well, the H3 is one of the biggest poluters on the road and GM is doing everything to make this a hot seller. So much for saving the environment and helping prevent global warming. Shit like this pisses me off to no end. I hope to god that the rest of the world sticks to their small cars and gives GM the finger. They deserve it. Seriously, why the fuck do you need a big ass outbacking car like this to drive around town? To look good? WTF? But enough. I'll stop ranting now and just go hide in my corner. At least tomorrow I get to share happy things with you all. Primairly KFF.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails