Thank God!

I didn't think I was going to make it. This week has been particularly horrendous and I'm not sure if it's just me or what. The weather hasn't been that bad and I've been getting lots of sleep but I'm still in a bit of a rut. I hope this isn't a long drawn out thing.

I'm looking forward to a weekend jam packed with stuff. Tonight is Sci-Fi Meet, tomorrow night is bookdiscussion at noon, afternoon with Mom and Raiders of the Lost Ark special screening with D. Sunday is 10AM special presentation of Deliver Us From Evil and then meeting a girl friend for The Queen. Somewhere in there I need to find a way to get a copy of the last episode of BG so I can be on top of it for Saturday afternoon.

I'm also trying to get next Friday off. D has taken it off and wants us to go away for the day. I'll have to confirm with the boss lady today and hopefully, I'll have a short week next week! Now to the good stuff:

This was taken at Cannes this year for "A Scanner Darkly". Nice.

Have a great weekend everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails