BookCrossing blows my mind - Again

This is one of the coolest things I've seen lately.

One of my favourite sites on the web, one of the earliest "social networking sites" (though not in the way you would expect) and something which has become a part of my life, has added a wicked new feature.

Essentially, it's a map that updates automatically with the locations of catches and releases and it's freakin' wicked cool. I've been watching it for nearly 10 mins.

Small request for my techie friends out there. Can anyone figure out how to make some sort of active screen saver out of this? That would RULE!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Unknown said...

Themarina,
If you like that feature which profiles every book that is caught and released around the world by BookCrossers...you'll love the feature coming up for Wings members that will allow you to track YOUR books as they travel the world...
"freakin' wicked cool", huh?
Scott
CEO BookCrossing
"redsoxbookguy"

August 20, 2007 7:18 a.m.

Unknown said...

COOOL! Thanks for the information Scott! That's wicked!

August 20, 2007 8:47 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails