Phew

Thankfully, the day is nearly done. True, I did get a longer than usual lunch hour but I've been feeling a little rushed and nervous all day. It may have something to do with the fact that I'm heading off to a meet and greet type of soirée tonight. It's all part of a technology conference called BarCamp which I somehow managed to sign up for and then totally forget until Dale told me I'd registered. What a dunce. I get nervous around people I don't know. Once I'm in the thick of things, I'll be fine but the time leading up to it is a bit of a nightmare for my nerves. This will surely come as a shock to some of the readers who I also know in "real life". SURPRISE!

I need to find a better way to manage my time. I've gone down the electronic and paper route and neither works all that well for me. I really need to fix this before classes start up again in September.

Speaking of classes, I just checked my grades and rather surprisingly, I walked away from the Canadian Film Class with an A+. I say surprisingly because I don't think my final went particularly well.

I'd like to apologise for the small KFF this week. I just really like this picture.


Have a great weekend everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails