Ed Harris Look Alike?

It's not quite 100% but it's pretty darn close...

Viggo:



Ed:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my God...I am so happy to find this page. Someone else actually thinks that Ed and Viggo look alike. My boyfriend says they don't. I've been telling him that an older actor looks like Viggo, but he couldn't think of anyone. I wasn't able to name any movies Ed was in at the moment, so we went to Hollywood Videos to ask the store manager. He threw in a few names, but they didn't ring a bell. So he suggested that I should just google it, and I found this page. The first time I saw Viggo in The Lord of the Rings, immediately I thought he looked like a younger Ed Harris. I hope they will both be casted in the same movie someday. I will be the first to go see it. Thanks for posting this blog. Later.

September 29, 2007 5:15 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I wrote the above comment...please write me back your feedback at Ka_mun2001@yahoo.com ... Thanks!

September 29, 2007 5:16 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I've said this for years! Genius!

January 18, 2008 10:02 a.m.

Anonymous said...

I am just watching Gone Baby Gone, with Ed Harris, and completely thought he reminded me of Viggo Mortensen...I never looked at Ed Harris in this way before, but now he seems much more attractive. Totally agree!

March 22, 2008 10:16 p.m.

Anonymous said...

p.s. ...Viggo and Ed were in a movie together already, History of Violence...

March 22, 2008 10:20 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails