Weekend!

Oh goodness. I was hoping to have some time to get to the theater this weekend to catch up on a few films I've missed over the last two weeks but I'm not sure that's going to be possible.

I need to record the VIFF and October previews for the site, have an assignment due for Film class, have a bunch of reading to do and a whack of notes. I'm going to try to get everything done tomorrow and then spend Sunday at the 5th Ave. Theater where they're showing a load of movies I want to see, certainly enough to fill a few hours.

It's all tentative though, we'll see how it goes.

Finally back to semi-normality and to celebrate, today's KFF is particularly special. If I was an artists, I'd call it "Pensive Keanu".

Have a great weekend everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails