The Podcast that Wasn't Meant to Be

We'd planned to record our February preview last weekend but bucketloads of snow stopped us from actually managing to get together so we re-scheduled for last night. A bit more snow, some light rain and it looked like things were going well until one car got stuck and we spent a good 45 minutes to get it unstuck (thanks in part to Leeny's afinity to carry lumber in her truck at all times).

We finally recorded the show (complete with EXCELLENT sound) and I edited the thing together last night. So I'm listening to it to do the show notes and I discover that I somehow managed to lose about 10 minutes of audio. Gone. Caput. Not sure what happened. I do know that I forgot to clear my SD car which meant I had to switch cards but that still doesn't account for the lost audio. Bloody hell. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails