Do you Twitter?

Or maybe you don't even know what Twitter is. That was me at BarCamp last year when I first heard the question "Do you Twitter?". Well, no and to be honest, at first glance, I didn't really get what the point was. I already had a blog, Skype and SMS but after NV, I decided I'd give it a shot. You may have noticed the Twitter This addition to the sidebar with a little link at the bottom asking you to follow me. You don't HAVE to but if you're at all interested in the minutia of my day to day life, you might find it fun. To boot, I'm still getting used to the whole thing so I don't use it as much as I could.

Instead of my trying to explain what on earth Twitter is, I give you this short and informative video from the folks at Common Craft.


Thanks to John Biehler for the link.

So if you think you know me, or want to know me, follow me.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails