Easily Distracted

I can't quite remember what I was looking for but I somehow ended up clicking around over at Amazon.ca and spotting a link to Sarah Brightman's new album "Symphony", I watched the little video they have posted and the first thing that came to mind is that Brightman looks a bit scary. How much plastic surgery has this woman had done?

This got me thinking of how it had been since I heard one of my favourite of Brightman' songs "Harem" from her 2004 album. I searched for that on YouTube, listened to it and then decided I also needed to find Dulce Pontes' "Canção Do Mar" which is heavily sampled in "Harem". All that work and you get to reap the benefits.

First up is Brightman's "Harem" and following that is Pontes'"Canção Do Mar". And have I mentioned how much I love/hate Amazon's "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" feature? Love it because I always find cool new stuff and hate it for that same reason.





Photo from Flickr care of Carlos Rojas.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails