My new toy!

Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Hubby dropped my mom and I off at the movies for a special screening of "The Year My Parents Went on Vacation" at The Park theater. Instead of going home he decided to stick around for a few hours until the movie let out. He headed off to Canadian Tire to buy some polish and on a whim, ended up at Best Buy, in line to get in with the kids who were jumping at the bit to get their hands on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Instead, he ended up with a form for one of 96 Wii's and apparently after walking around for an hour trying to figure out whether to buy it or not, he decided to splurge.

I've set up the toy and spent much too long playing the Wii sports. My favrouite it easily the Wii Tennis. I also got The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess which I've yet to play with but am excited to try out. Oh yes...and I've also created a Wii Me (though I think it has another name....still trying to get used to the terminology. Anyway you cut it...my Wii is FABULOUS!

Blogged with Flock

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

March 10, 2008 1:48 a.m.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo....I've been wanting to get a Wii, but I'm pretty sure my time would all be sucked away if I did!! Have fun -- awesome KFF by the way this past week. :o)

March 10, 2008 6:37 a.m.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I've THRILLED! :)

March 10, 2008 11:14 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails