Vancouver is Apple Crazy

It's true. It's really true. It's not enough that nearly every other person with an MP3 player carries an iPod, Apple is taking over Vancouver in a big way.

On Saturday, May 24th, Canada's fifth Apple Store is opening at 10AM. The reason this is oh so cool is that it's also the first Apple Store on the west coast. Local geeks are overflowing with excitement and there's all sort of talk from folks about making trips in from Vancouver Island and even camping out for the big opening.

I'm not quite as excited as everyone else but I'm still curious to see what they've got that I can't find at other local electronics shops. I can tell you this much, I won't be dropping any big bucks soon on Apple products...except maybe for an iPhone....

Lots of details on the opening care of the fabulous Miss 604!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails