Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse"

I've lived much of Joss Whedon's work over the years though nothing has met my love for "Firefly".

I've recently been hearing a lot of buzz around Whedon's new TV series titled "Dollhouse" and starring the ever fabulous Eliza Dushku but now that I've seen the trailer, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I'm definitely going to give this a chance but I'm not 100% sold, mostly because it reminds me of a mix between "The Pretender" and "Dark Angel". Granted, there could be worse things the show could be based on but we'll wait and see how exactly it plays out. My limited understanding is that the show will be a mid season replacement and will air in January.

Does it look like something you'd watch?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails