Another Reason To Laugh At Fox News

They're the only 'news' channel out there that would resort to actually discussing a sexual position/practice on the air. Good god.

I was checking out Empire's list of small movies to watch this summer and at #4 they have this film called "Donkey Punch" and the description says "Never heard of the titular sex act? Ask the seediest person in the pub or Google it (warning: Do NOT try an image search if you value your eyes)." So what do I do? I Google it. With pictures. Except the pictures aren't bad. What the hell are they going on about?

While doing my "research", I found this YouTube clip of the Fox News folks talking odd sexual acts. It's funny on two levels: 1) the woman seems freakin' clueless and 2) they're doing this on national TV.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails