It's 8AM on a Saturday and I've Been Up for a Few Hours

The title for this post pretty much says it all.

I actually woke up at 5:30, stuck around bed for an hour and when I started to get sore, I finally got up, that was 6:30 this morning. Thankfully, it works out well because I had a little finishing up to do on my first "feature", which will go up tomorrow, and now that I'm done, I feel like I've already accomplished a lot.

On the slot for the rest of the day is lunch with Vern and Steph, both of whom I haven't seen in a while, a trip to the mall to purchase wrapping paper and a card for Father's Day tomorrow, and then a trip to the movies with hubby tonight to see Edward Norton in "The Incredible Hulk". All in all, should be a good day and to boot, the weather looks like it may hold up!

And because I can....

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails