Return of the Mix Tape!

Remember those? You picks your songs ever so carefully for that special person or occasion or like me, you made them of music that you like to hear for whatever occasion. For a while I also made Mix CD's but nothing managed to capture the greatness of the now extinct mix tape.

One local blogger, Mr. Raul the Fabulous, posted his first mix tape a few weeks back and I made a mental note to check out the service and then he posted a second one today and I just had to check it out.

My quick search resulted in this mini mix tape, if memory serves me right you could only get about 6 songs on one side of a cassette, so it's really "Side A" of the tape. I'll have to make up "Side B" at a later time! :)


Mixwit

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails