Smiling into the Weekend

The weather gods seems to be smiling on us temporarily and the weather outside has turned from ugly rain to acceptable levels of sunshine. I'm just thrilled it's not raining.

No big plans for the weekend other than watching the football game tomorrow morning and then recording a podcast on Sunday. Other than that, I'm taking it easy. To boot, for the first time in months I'll be home on a Friday night. By myself. One of the boys in the car club is in a band that's playing tonight and a few of the boys are going to see the show. Hubby asked me if I wanted to come along but I passed it up. Let them have a boys night.

I missed it last week but I won't forget today! Here's this week's KFF:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails