FINALLY! Zip Comes Through

I love Zip, I do. I've been a member of Canada's Netflix for 2 years now (I can hardly believe that but that's what my account details say). One of the first movies I added to the list was the much talked about Bollywood gem Don which stars the only Bollywood actor I can immediately recognize: Shahrukh Khan.

As I added more titles to my list, mostly obscure oldies, that golden gem kept getting further down the list and considering I have it set up on random, it looked like it would be years before I got to see it. Finally, I made a few changes to my account and put the bloody film on the number one spot where it's been sitting for over a month. Until today:


YES!!!

You'll also note that I currently have 500+ titles in my list. At this rate, it'll be a lifetime before I can get through them all. The goal for the end of the year is to knock 100 off and bring that number down to 400. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

In the meantime, if you're wondering why I'm so excited about seeing this, just check out this fantabulous trailer:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails