What's YOUR Vampire Name?

Somewhere along the lines, "The Incredible Hulk" discussion over at Row Three descended into comic book movies, "Blade" talk and then Andrew's posting on finding your Vampire name. I searched for mine and here's what I came up with:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Josette le Boursier
Known in some parts of the world as:
Demeter of The Vile
The Great Archives Record:
Vile, foul, filthy and greedy: this creature knows nothing of light.

"Vile, foul, filthy and greedy"? I might like to shop but I don't think I'm greedy. And this "creature knows nothing of light"??? I'm, like, the happiest person you'll ever meet! Ok. maybe that's pushing it but you get the picture.

That said, I do like my name and all in all, it does make for an interesting persona. What's your vampire name? Find out for yourself and then share in the comments!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails