Mounting Pressure

Everything seems to be happening all at once. Dale and I are doing a Podcasting 101 presentation at BarCamp on Saturday, I qualified for Media Accreditation for VIFF and I'm in the process, thanks in huge part to Leeny, of setting up a couple of director interviews during the festival. Add in the recent E! Online article and yes, it's a barrage of fantastic happenings!

Fabulous! I konw! But I'm starting to feel the mounting pressure of wanting to succeed. I know it'll all work out in the end but with 2 days until the festival start, I'm starting to feel, for the first time ever I think, anxious and a bit nervous. Thankfully, I have a fabulous support group. Both Dale and Leeny have been awesome and hubby has gone above and beyond to remove added pressure which is making the fact that over the next two weeks I'll basically be coming home just to sleep, a whole lot easier to deal with.

Stay tuned for loads of fun and excitement and probably even less posting from me than usual. If you're looking for your VIFF film, check out Row Three and follow me on Twitter where I'll be posting loads of updates.

See you on the other side!!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails