When Technology Doesn't Work

I'm very disappointed. I had a wonderful interview today with the directors of the fantastic film "Take Out" and the technology simply didn't come together.

For one reason or another, the hands free option on the telephone I was using didn't work correctly which meant I had to improvise and one of the directors spoke so softly, I could barely make her out. The result is audio where you can hear me and occasionally the director's come in and out. I took some notes and the audio is good enough that I can probably muster through it but I'm disappointed I won't get to share it. The question now is: how do I work around this? Do I compile a transcript of the conversation or do I combine the review with the interview for a magazine style article? Suggestions? HELP?

Again, SUPER disappointed.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails