Pacific Cinémathèque's Poster Sale Announced!

I love the holidays mostly because I love shopping. But not for everything. Books, movies, music, unique gifts – I thrive to find the perfect gift but most years, I leave it for so late I end up running around last minute for anything that’ll work. Not this year though. I’ve already started planning and though I’ve yet to make a purchase, I have a list and a plan of attack. That plan now includes my first trip to a poster sale.

The Pacific Cinémathèque is having their annual poster sale (great idea!) and I plan to be there bright and early to search the bins for the perfect gift. Who knows, maybe I’ll finally find something my sister can hang on her wall.

The sale is on December 6th and runs from 10AM to 2PM. Be sure to arrive early!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails