Apologies

I kind of buggered up. I had emailed Dale and Colleen about podcasting on Sunday and then I bailed. I didn’t do it on purpose, I simply didn’t get up.

Walked down to K’s on Saturday night with the promise from hubby that we’d go and have a few drinks and then walk home - except a few drinks turned into way too many drinks and the next thing you know there’s poker, followed by Trivial Pursuit and god knows what else. It was 6AM when we finally staggered home and into bed. I didn’t get up until 4:30. Wasted day. We managed to take the videos back to Rogers, I made soup for dinner and that was the extent of my Sunday.

This goes out to my podcast buddies who tried to get in touch with me on Saturday and Sunday morning only to get no response:



Grovelling to follow.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails