It's Good to be Connected

A few weeks ago I started seeing signage at the Burrard Skytrain Station for the upcoming "Taboo Naughty but Nice Sex Show". In the past I've overlooked the event but this year I was kind of curious. Hubby and I talked about it and we decided we'd go, if it wasn't too expensive. It's not too bad, $20 per person, but that would be a cost of $40 for the both of us and frankly, the list of exhibitors didn't look all that amazing. Hubby, however wasn't giving up so easily.

Turns out he talked to his uncle who's a master carpet layer (trust me, this guy's laid more carpet than anyone else on the West Coast. If there's a master - he's it) for the Trade Show Industry and he happens to know everyone, including the folks organizing the event, so he was able to hook us up with 2 free passes.

So guess what we're doing Saturday?



Now I can't find anything on the website or the tickets but does anyone know if it's OK to take in cameras? I'd like to pack the big guy but not if I can't take it in with me!

Full report to come!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails