Who's Watching the Watchmen?


Watchmen
Originally uploaded by themarina
Why we are! More specifically, the Vancouver Movie Meetup group!

Yesterday I posted a meetup for the first big blockbuster of the year and the group is heading out to see the movie on Saturday, March 7th. Yes, it's going to be busy but standing around "shooting the shit" before the show is half the fun. As a bonus, I've also managed to secure some wicked cool swag that I'll be handing out both in-line and at the theatre. That alone is nearly enough for you to show up!

So if you're interested, be sure to head on over to the event page and RSVP. If you don't want to join Meetup, just leave a comment in the post and I'll add you as a guest - just to keep track of the numbers. Also, be sure to purchase your ticket in advance and this sucker is sure to be a sell out!

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, maybe you should check out the trailer for the film adaptation of one of the most respected graphic novels of all time...


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

M. Diane Rogers said...

Believe it or not, I'd like to see 'Watchmen' (although they're not all, are they? Men or male, that is...). Anyway, I'm afraid I'm already busy on the Sat - but you might see me out to another film yet.

February 27, 2009 5:27 p.m.

Unknown said...

Cool! And you're right, not all of the "heroes" are men. Still have to finish the graphic novel - maybe tonight!

March 02, 2009 8:45 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails